A Montessori wooden stacking game for the development of the child’s gross and fine motor skills that will help for their growth and independence.
- Kids learn how to balance things.
- Practices hand- eye coordination, helps improve their attention span and introduces them to early numeracy skills.
- Great for children’s creative learning and problem solving.
- Teaches children to perceive a balanced principle through kids finding solutions to make these wooden stick weights balance.
- Promotes patience and concentration.
- Enables children to learn their counting skills.
- Made from all-natural wood pieces with bright and beautiful colors.
- Age: 3+